The Marine Raider Foundation is proud to be a charity partner of the United Airlines Miles on a Mission campaign! Donate your MileagePlus miles, and know that your miles will go directly to Raiders, their family members, and Gold Star Families. The campaign will run for 90 days, and our goal is to reach the required 100,000 miles in order to redeem donated miles. You can help us reach that 100,000 goal by visiting https://donate.mileageplus.com/Charity/Details/1524015
The Marine Raider Foundation funds travel throughout the year through our four mission programs, including:
- Travel to bring active-duty Raiders to commemorative events, including memorials and services honoring fallen Raiders.
- Travel for MARSOC Gold Star Families who attend the Foundation’s Annual Resiliency and Remembrance Event.
- Travel for active-duty Raiders and WWII Raiders to connect these two generations of Marines.
- Travel for family members of wounded, ill and injured Raiders to be bedside during hospitalizations.
- Travel for Raiders and their family to participate in programs that promote personal, professional and family resiliency.
In 2022, the Foundation has provided over $160,000 in air travel. Your Mileage Plus donation will truly make a difference!
From United Airlines:
“Miles on a Mission is one of the many ways United is supporting the communities where we live, work and fly, but even better, it’s where you have the chance to do good with your miles. Through Miles on a Mission, you can donate your miles to one of our partner charities or a campaign created by a charity to raise miles for a trip.
As part of Every Action Counts — our commitment to support our communities and work for the greater good — we hope you’ll join us in supporting the charities and causes that mean the most to you. Whether you have 1,000 miles or 1 million miles to give, every action counts and your miles can make a world of difference.”