2018 Marine Corps Marathon Charity Partner Team
The Marine Raider Foundation is honored to be a six-time Marine Corps Marathon Charity Partner and participate in the 2018 Marine Corps Marathon and 10K on October 28th! Our teams have collectively raised over $580,000 since we first became a Charity Partner in 2013!
Join the Marine Raider Foundation and #Run4Raiders, knowing that your miles are making a diffrerence in the lives of Raiders and their families! Whether it’s 6.2 or 26.2, your commitment to the cause supports the four programs of our mission: Raider Support; Family Resiliency; Tragedy Assistance and Survivor Support; and Raider Legacy and Presevation.
Register, commit to our $750 fundraising minimumm, and receive:
- Fundraising tips and support
- Incentives to motivate you as you achieve your fundraising goals
- A custom designed Charity Partner Team t-shirt
- A seat at our team dinner and celebration the night before the marathon
- The chance to win our Top Fundraiser and Spiritus Invictus Awards
- The Foundation’s deep appreciation for your belief in our mission
Please join us and know that you are doing so much more than just running – you are making a positive impact in the Raider community! Entries are limited – 50 Marathon slots & 20 10K slots are available!