The Marine Raider Foundation invites you to join in “Helping those who have sacrificed the most” by purchasing a t-shirt to show your support for WWII Marine Raiders, modern-day Raiders, and their families.
- Youth, Ladies’ and Men’s Sizes Available
- Choose from Under Armour Performance Tee or Next Level Tri-Blend Tee
- Campaign ends September 8th
- Tees will ship around September 24th
- A portion of each sale will be donated to the Marine Raider Foundation
The Marine Raider Foundation is pairing with Custom Ink to help raise funds and awareness for the Marine Raider community. You have the opportunity to make a purchase with a purpose by supporting the End of Summer Tee Campaign. Donations are welcome and will help the Foundation provide assistance to Marine Raiders and their families during times of need.
- Men’s and Ladies’ Short Sleeved Under Armour T-Shirts are $50.00 each
- Men’s and Ladies’ Short Sleeved Next Level Tri-Blend T-Shirts are $40.00 each
- Youth Size Bella + Canvas Tri-Blend T-Shirts are $30.00 each
Prices are set to maximize the funds raised through this campaign. Your purchase is helping the Foundation fund its four mission programs:
- Tragedy Assistance and Survivor Support – If a Raider is wounded, ill or injured during combat or training exercises, the Marine Raider Foundation provides financial and logistical support so the focus can remain centered on family, health and healing. We also provide funding to support rehabilitation, health and performance programs and equipment. When a Raider makes the ultimate sacrifice in defense of our Nation, we will offer support to his family by providing financial assistance for funeral travel and commemorative events, respite childcare, and events that keep MARSOC Gold Star families connected to one another and their extended MARSOC Raider family.
- Family Resiliency – Raider family members who are facing difficult and challenging experiences will receive support through programs that bolster health, welfare and resiliency. The Marine Raider Foundation helps Raider families with out-of- pocket expenses related to family medical emergencies, including those of special needs family members. Our programming includes support for events that enhance morale and resiliency and reintegration post-deployment. The Family Resiliency Program is structured on the belief of empowering the spouses and children of Marine Raiders to help them navigate life in the Special Operations realm.
- Raider Support – As active duty and retired Raiders transition out of the military and approach their next mission in life, the Marine Raider Foundation provides them with the tools and assistance needed to ensure they succeed. We also fund awards and ceremonies that honor the accomplishments and achievements of Raiders, as well as events that encourage personal and professional growth.
- Legacy Preservation – The United States of America’s first special operations forces were the Marine Raiders of World War Two. Today’s Raiders carry on their name and legacy, as they are continually deployed throughout remote areas of the world, answering our Nations’ call and keeping America forward. The Marine Raider Foundation is proud to honor these quiet professionals who are responsible for effecting positive change for future generations and preventing conflicts from arriving on our shores by funding memorials and events dedicated to their service.